Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the world's most successful football teams. The club's trophy haul includes 19 Italian league titles, 8 Coppa Italias, 6 Italian Super Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Inter is one of the seven teams to have done the treble – Champions League, national championship and national cup – in the same year (2010), and the only Italian club never to have been relegated in its 115 year history.
Located in the centre of Milan, FC Internazionale Milano employs 350 staff, including players and technical staff. The working environment is multicultural, mixing different nationalities and business backgrounds. Inter’s home is the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, a 78,328 seater arena that is among the world's most famous and frequently visited stadiums. The training centre is the Suning Training Centre in memory of Angelo Moratti based at Appiano Gentile.
Inter boasts a cutting-edge, world-famous youth sector based at the Suning Youth Development Centre in memory of Giacinto Facchetti. Over the years the Nerazzurri youth set-up has won 51 trophies, producing many full internationals and dozens of other professionals who have gone on to play in the major European leagues.
Active in Argentina, Brazil, China, Japan and Saudi Arabia, Inter Academy is Inter's technical programme dedicated to all foreign partners willing to invest in the growth and development of youth football. The aim is to export Inter's knowledge and philosophy of coaching by taking good care both of the human and the sports side of football by focusing on coaching the coaches.
Active since 1997 in 29 countries, Inter Campus uses the game of football as an educational instrument to restore the right to play to needy children aged 6-13. Inter Campus was officially presented to the United Nations in November 2012, as recognition of Inter's social commitment to football.
FC Internazionale is an equal opportunities employer.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, open environment, where initiative, engagement and participation are fundamental?
Do you want to enhance your CV with an invaluable, fulfilling experience that will contribute to your professional development?
Send us your CV and a covering letter and we’ll be delighted to consider you.
We are always looking for dynamic, motivated people, ready to tackle the challenges of the sport market with an innovative spirit of collaboration; if your profile does not match our current vacancies, send us your CV anyway and we shall add it to our database.
Sei una persona dinamica, precisa e interessata al mondo dello sport, media & entertainment?
Ti piacerebbe entrare a far parte di un Club internazionale e lavorare in un ambiente giovane e stimolante?
FC Internazionale è alla continua ricerca di professionisti appartenenti alle Categorie Protette (art 1 l.68/99) con cui entrare in contatto per valutare insieme future possibilità di collaborazione per uno dei nostri dipartimenti, quali, ad esempio:
- Supply Chain e Procurement
- E-commerce e Product Development
- Marketing e CRM
- Social Media & Digital
- Ticketing & Contact Center
Al fine di allineare al meglio i tuoi interessi e le nostre necessità, al momento dell’invio della candidatura ti preghiamo di specificare funzione e l’area di potenziale interesse.
Vuoi entrare a far parte del nostro Team? Allora cosa aspetti, inviaci il tuo CV! Non vediamo l’ora di conoscerti!
Le figure maggiormente in linea potranno essere valutate per future necessità di potenziamento delle strutture aziendali.
Ciascuna figura dovrà essere in possesso di:
- Esperienza pregressa nel ruolo/dipartimento prescelto
- Ottima padronanza del pacchetto Office (in particolare Power Point e Excel)
- Buona conoscenza della lingua inglese
- Ottime capacità organizzative e relazionali
- Appartenenti alle Categorie Protette (art 1 l.68/99)
The Accounting and Treasury specialist, with the supervision of the Finance and Treasury Manager, will give a significant operative support in the management of the entire payable and receivable cycle, with the aim of increase the efficiency of the Accounting Area and in the management of the tax and accounting compliance (Tax Models and Journal Entries Book). He will be also responsible to manage operations related to the treasury function, including bank reconciliation and inflow and payment processing.
- Support in the receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling all the documents;
- Post transactions to general ledgers, reconcile account payable and receivable transactions;
- Prepare analysis of accounts, research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, produce monthly reports;
- Tax models and Journal entries book compliance;
- Assist with month end closing, provide supporting documentation for audits;
- Following the flow of payment from the authorization to the bank transfer;
- Manage bank accounts and monitoring the movements;
- Support the development of ERP of treasury to pay suppliers, daily cash management, PFN, bank reconciliation;
- Day by day balance.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-3 years experience in Finance Dep;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
An initial full-time, fixed-term contract is offered.
- Bachelor's degree in economics and/or diploma in accounting